Welcome to our selection of apartments inParis!
- Respect your neighbors and try to keep on good terms with them (politeness and discretion).
- Avoid making noise in communal areas when carrying luggage in the stairs, slamming the front door, running in the stairs, ...
- Do not make too much noise in the apartment which would be likely to disturb neighbors (music or radio volume too high, slamming doors, talking louddly with the windows open, highheels on the floor ...).
- Noise should be kept to a minimal level, if you think it might bother you, then don't do it yourself.
- Observe the general prohibition in France to make noise after 10pm.
- Follow the instructions and regulations posted in the building.
- Do not smoke or crush cigarettes in public areas of the building.
- Do not dispose of litter, paper or cigarette butts in public areas (staircase, lift ...).
- Do not use the apartment for professional purposes, do not receive the general public in the apartment.
- Do not displace the furniture around the apartment.
- Throw your garbage in the appropriate garbage bins regularly and sort your garbage from your recycliables.
- Do not leave the windows wide open when leaving the apartment.
- Do not throw your cigarette butts out of the windows.
- Keep your Paris short term rental and its content in good condition.
Please tell us why you didn't find this helpful. Thanks!