Theoretically, if you deliver an "intellectual" service to a taxable person for VAT EEC, since it has an intra-commnity VAT number, you do not charge it to the VAT.

But, among several derogations to this principle, if the service is attached to a building, in this case it is the place of the location of the property which determines the application of the VAT.

If the building is in France, the french VAT applies. So, we charge it.

You can contact the bilateral Chamber of Commerce, there is a procedure for refund.

I am an european fiscal subjet and i get an intra community vat number will you charge me vat on your agency fee

Please tell us why you didn't find this helpful. Thanks!

My wishlist (0)

Add your favorites