You need to take out multi-risk home insurance which covers any damages done to the building, the owners furniture and appliances as well as goods belonging to neighbors and any third party. The insurance should also cover your personal belongings and your civil liability. The contract must have the exact same start and end date as stated on your lease contract, if not you may not be fully covered.
Please tell us why you didn't find this helpful. Thanks!

My wishlist (0)

Add your favorites