Pere Lachaise CosyHere is an exceptional furnished one bedroom apartment in Paris that will please those who want more than a place to live, those who want to “dive into the French soul” and build lasting memories from Paris. Ideally proportioned space with a separate 12 sq m bedroom, a 11 sq m living room, a separate kitchen in silver shades, a separate spa themed bathroom, and … a private cafe themed PATIO (with roof), “Au Café de Flore” is decorated in a typical Parisian Comfortable & Chic style, in a view to being the ultimate place to relax and to enjoy Parisian life. On top of being a cosy place to live, “Au Café de Flore” is also a tribute to the famous Saint Germain des Prés place to be since the 1900s. As soon as you step in this apartment, you are taking a voyage through French culture. As far as long term apartments in Paris go this is really an exceptional place to stay. Located in the 11th near Republique area it is a very central location.
* The bedroom is a tribute to the surrealist period: surrealist paintings, the complete work of French major poet Aragon, artistically bound in limited series, Saint Germain des Près jazz CD, surrealism reference book, Boris Vian masterpiece book
* The brushed silver, purple and brushed golden living room is a tribute to the after world war II aesthetics, with masterpieces of “existentialism philosophers” Sartre and Beauvoir
* The corridor is a tribute to the Café de Flore itself, with artistic views of the place. Brigitte Bardot stands for the “nouvelle vague” period
* The patio stands for the Café de Flore today, with the complete history of the place, and referrals to the “nouveaux philosophes” and to the famous “Prix de Flore”
* The bathroom is a Spa themed place based on the Café de Flore ambiance, and will provide you daily pampering experiences
* The kitchen is in brushed silver shades and fully equipped, in line with the industrial design of the Café de Flore back office