In case of water link or fire
You have to call immediatly your insurance and your owner and make a statement to the insurance for long term rental.
Normally, your insurance will support damages (read your contract)
WARNING you have 2 daus to register this statement. If you don't, you will have to pay all damages.

Please tell us why you didn't find this helpful. Thanks!

My wishlist (0)

Add your favorites