Some agencies do not notify their customers of this obligation for the tenant to have multi-risk home insurance. A professional agency will always ask that you take out insurance. If you have any doubts about who you are dealing with check to see if they have:
  • A Travel Agency Licence Number from the Ministry of Tourism
  • or
  • A Certification Sales Reference Number from the Prefecture de Police of Paris.

Paristay long term rentals districts theme

Please tell us why you didn't find this helpful. Thanks!

My wishlist (0)

Add your favorites