Paris apartment rentals 1 bedroom
Welcome to our selection of apartments in Paris !
Rent an apartment in Paris with ParistayParistay provides a selection of the finest Paris apartment rentals. Choose from our wide catalogue of furnished apartments the appropriate apartment to spend a comfortable stay in Paris. Choose your apartment in Paris from studio to family apartments, from short stay to long term rentals, from affordable to luxury apartments. You can use our Search and Sort Tools to find the appropriate Parisian home. Whether you’re looking for short term or long term rentals, please fill in the request form and receive the appropriate assistance from our team of parisian experts.
Our selection of Paris apartments
Paris apartment rentals 2 bedrooms
Paris apartment rentals 1 bedroom
Latest Paris apartments for long term rent
Apartments for rent in paris 1 bedroom
Apartments for rent in paris 2 bedrooms
Apartments for rent in paris studio
Latest Paris short term apartments
Apartment rental Paris 2 bedrooms
Apartment rental Paris studio
Apartment rental Paris 1 bedroom
Why book with Paristay
Select your apartment rentals in Paris from the catalog:- You have a choice of Paris holiday apartments or Paris vacation apartments (for weekly rental, up to 3 weeks), a short term rentals Paris, (for 3 weeks to 3 months), or a long stay rentals, (for more than 3 months).
- You can choose from: a furnished studio, a one bedroom, two bedroom, or three bedroom +, as well as some unfurnished apartments in Paris.
Where to stay in Paris ?- On the Left Bank of the river seine, you can select from various Paris lettings centered around historic monuments and landmarks such as Saint Germain des Prés near the Latin Quarter. You can also choose from apartments located near Luxembourg garden(the gardens are in the same Neighbourhood) or Montparnasse, right next to the tallest building in Paris, Montparnasse Tower. There are also the two islands located in the heart of Paris: Ile St. Louis or Ile de la Cite with Notre Dame de Paris.
- On the Right Bank, you will be near what is considered "Old Paris" in districts such as le Marais, le Louvre, le Palais Royal, Place des Vosges, Bastille and the famous rue Montorgueil. Beaubourg and Opera, great for shopping, are right in the same neighbourhood offering a lively but classy ambiance. How about the Arc de Triomphe overlooking the Champs-Elysees, the most famous avenue in the world dominating the most prominent square in Paris, the Tour Eiffel, and Charles de Gaulle Etoile? You can even rent a flat in Paris up north near charming belle France Montmartre. Finally, you have rentals near Madeleine-Concorde in close proximity to the famed church (Madeleine Church) and square (Place de la Concorde) where Napoleon left his mark.
- You will find more Paris areas and metro stations on these pages. You can find housing in Paris for every budget and taste. Everyone should experience renting an apartment in Paris at leastonce in their lifetime. Find yours today !
- If you are unsure of the type of Paris apartment for rent you would like, and even more uncertain of whitch area, try searching by district, or arrondissement: in the 1st arrondissement, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th, 17th, and 18th.
- You can also sort our Paris accommodation apartments by target group:
Paristay caters for individuals looking for basic affordable student apartments to high end Paris corporate rentals.
The range of apartments we offer varies greatly from excellent Paris family apartments to perfect Paris luxury apartments.
What our guests experienced
Please check out our Paristay reviews page for more information from our guests !!